- Q: When will my item(s) be shipped?
A: All orders placed before 12pm EST time will be posted the next working day, provided payment has been received. Items will usually be shipped within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- Q: Do you ship on weekends or public holidays?
A: No orders will be posted on weekends or public holidays. All delivery time frames are based on business working days.
- Q: Do you offer FREE shipping?
A: Yes. We offer free shipping within Australia only for orders over $50, excluding shipping. Order value must exceed $50 after any discounts are applied.
- Q: What are the delivery fees?
A $15 AUD flat rate shipping fee applies to all international orders.
|Orders Under $50||Orders Over $50|
- Q: When will my order arrive?
|Standard Post||Express Post|
|Sydney & Melbourne Metro||2-4 days approx||1-2 days approx|
|Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Tasmania Metro||2-5 days approx||1-2 days approx|
|Regional areas||3-6 days approx||2-3 days approx|
|International||10-21 days approx||Up to 10 days approx|
- Q: How can I track my order?
A: A tracking number will be emailed to the registered email once your order has been processed.
- Q: Why is my tracking number not coming up?
A: All tracking numbers will be available the next day after your order has been dispatched.
- Q: What happens if I am not home at the time of delivery?
A: All online orders require a signature upon delivery. If no one signs for the parcel, a collection card will be left and the parcel will be taken to the nearest Post Office.
If you’re not going to be home, you can request for your delivery to be left in a safe place at home. This is called a Safe Drop. You can request for a Safe Drop with Australia Post once your order has been processed. For more information about how to Safe Drop, visit the Australia Post website. Everything Tennis is not liable for any lost parcel if and when the Safe Drop option is chosen.
- Q: Do you post to PO Boxes/Parcel Post Lockers?
A: Yes we do.
- Q: What happens if I enter the wrong delivery address?
A: Please call us as soon as possible for further assistance. Additional costs may imply at the customer’s expense should there be a change of address after the order has been posted.
- Q: How do I return an item?
A: Please see our returns policy.
- Q. Which courier company do you use?
A: Australia Post.
- Q. Do you offer shipping for all your products?
A: No. Please refer to the specific product on the website. Items available for shipping will have a shipping icon on the image.