The promoter is: Everything Tennis Pty Ltd (ACN 607 497227) whose registered office is at 4A Lyons Street Strathfield 2135.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter, as shown above, state which social media platforms you are running the competition on.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 14 October 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1) Like & Follow Everything Tennis on Facebook or Instagram
2) Tell Everything Tennis in 25 words or less who your favourite male OR female tennis player is at this year’s French Open 2020 and why.
3) Tag a friend
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
x1 Roland Garros Tour Backpack $129.95 AUD value and,
x1 Roland Garros Clash 100 Tennis Racquet $349.95 AUD value
The prize is as stated with a total value of $479.90 AUD and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen:
- By Everything Tennis based on creativity of responses.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
Everything Tennis will judge the competition and decide on the winner , which will be picked based on creativity of answers from all complete entries via Facebook or Instagram.
Everything Tennis’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @EverythingTennis on Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.
Everything Tennis shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Everything Tennis also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.