The first performance tennis ball designed with fully recyclable packaging, Triniti pushes the limits of sustainable performance. Featuring a unique octagonal paper container, the Triniti sleeve is fully recyclable after use. The ball core integrates a unique plastomer material that impressively extends fresh ball feel, while STR Felt provides enhanced durability and is 50% more flexible than the standard ball for better feel at contact. This blend of new core material and flexible felt allows this ball to maintain enough liveliness to exist outside of a pressurized can. Between a combination of innovative ball technology and unique sustainable packaging, Triniti ushers in a new era for performance tennis balls both on and off the court.
- Fully recyclable package made from FSC-certified materials
- Biodegradable package
- 5% of profits support worldwide sustainability efforts
- Maintains its fresh ball feel 4x longer to reduce consumption and waste* (*Based upon out-of-container rebound loss over time versus leading pressurized tennis balls.)
- Triniti maintains its fresh ball feel 4x longer
- STR Felt is 50% more flexible than standard tennis ball felt, which gives the player more feel at contact
- Engage Core – Triniti integrates a low-density plastomer into the ball core’s rubber compound to help maintain fresh ball feel 4x longer than a standard core and deliver desirable playing characteristics without the usual amount of pressure.
- 7 out of 10 top Tour players preferred Triniti over the US Open ball in on-court play-testing
- Nearly 50% percent of juniors and adults actually preferred the ball over the US Open ball
- STR Felt – A stretch felt that is 50% more flexible than standard tennis ball felt, STR Felt provides enhanced durability
- Triniti maintains its fresh ball feel 4x longer (or…4x longer fresh-ball feel)