Everything Tennis Pty Ltd (ACN 607 497227) is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information provided to us. This means that we do not distribute, rent or sell any of your personal information. Our staff are employed on the basis that they will protect information about you.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including directly from you, when you use our website or deal with us in-store, over the telephone or by letter or e-mail. For example, you may provide us with your personal information to enable us to provide you with information or services, respond to your enquiries, provide you with an e-receipt, or carry out a transaction that you have requested. Personal information collected by us may include your name, title, company name, email address, telephone number, postal or physical address, product purchases and preferences, credit card details or other personal information.
There are various situations in which we may request you to provide personal information to us, such as:
- complete forms in-store or on our website (including surveys, search forms, competition entry forms, job applications, registration forms, and order forms)
- create, modify, or use any accounts or registered user facilities available through our website
- request an e-receipt in-store.
- where we are permitted or required by law.
- we would need to disclose your credit card details to a bank to credit your account in the case of a refund, we will need to disclose your email address to the company that manages our newsletter subscription services to you, Mailchimp)
Where we collect personal information about you from a third party source, we will take reasonable steps to make you aware of such collection and to make you aware of the purposes for which we are collecting your personal information from that third party source. When you browse through our Website, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our website. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and paths taken when moving through the website. This information is used to improve and personalize your shopping experience.
If you use the social media buttons on our Website (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) your IP Address may be collected and the site you are visiting may set a cookie to make sure the link functions properly. The use of these sites by you is out of Everything Tennis’ control and is governed by the privacy policies of the particular Websites or links. Please do not use these sites if you do not agree with your personal information being potentially accessed by these sites.
3. WEBSITE COOKIES
- (a) personalise your visits to our website
- (b) enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of our website
- (c) enable you to use certain services or functionality
- (d) evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on our website
- (e) track website usage patterns
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE
The personal information we collect in relation to our customers and prospective customers will be used to provide customer services and operate our website. We may also use personal information as described in our Online Sales Terms and to:
- (a) respond to any questions or correspondence from you
- (b) improve our website and any related services
- (c) monitor the quality and standard of services provided by us and our franchisees
- (d) carry out internal research and development
- (e) provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements)
- (f) eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- (g) customise this website to suit your particular preferences and interests
- (h) where you create a message using our website (for the purpose of sending that message to us or to any other recipient specified by you), send that message
- (i) analyse website usage, trends and statistics
- (j) verify your identity or to provide you with a replacement password when you forget your username or password for any account you have with us
- (k) supply you with further information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you
- (l) carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection.
- (a) we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure
- (b) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions
- (c) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of you, us, or others
- (d) we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
5. UNSUBSCRIBING TO ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
Where you have requested or authorised us to send you electronic messages (for example, newsletters and information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you) you can request us to stop sending you such messages by using the unsubscribe feature (if present) in any such message. Once we have received your request we will, as soon as is practicable, comply with that request.
6. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We understand the importance of your personal information and have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Our credit card processing vendor uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
However, unfortunately, due to the nature of the internet, security of your personal information that you transfer to us over the internet cannot be guaranteed. To the extent available under the law, Everything Tennis shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure or information, harm, damage or loss that may result from you transmitting information to us in connection with this Website.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting third party websites from hyperlinks on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, stored, used and distributed.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Complaints may also be made in-store and will be passed on to the Privacy Officer. We aim to respond to your complaint within 24 hours, depending on its complexity.